Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cyrus is 2!


 We did a fun cowboy theme for Cyrus's 2nd birthday. He loves horses and cows so this theme was perfect for our little man. We had been to parties at the Laughing Stock ranch and it was a blast. So we decided to book Cy's party there. The kids enjoyed pony rides, jumped in the bouncy castle and played with the 32 adorable puppies at the farm.
 Turkey's made the decorations easy and the balloon pony from Party On finished off the table perfectly!

 Love this little cowboy!



 I know God has great things in store for our little Cyrus. He has a gentle spirit and is always concerned for others. He adores and admires his older brother and learns from him daily. You full my heart with joy every time you jump into my lap for a snuggle or gently stroke my face when I'm singing you to sleep at night. Daddy & I are thankful for you everyday and can't wait to see what's in store for you. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment