Saturday, June 1, 2013

Spring Break 2013!!

In April (yep that's right 2 months ago) we headed South to one of our favorite sunny destinations. I grew up going to Palm Springs and my parents actually had a condo down there for a few years. I always feel right at home when we land in PS! 

 These 2 are excellent travellers. The pilot was so sweet letting Chase sit up front and showing him how to fly the plane. 

 Our first stop when we got there was the Marriott. The boat ride is always a highlight and we enjoyed an incredible dinner on their deck at the Rockwood Grill. I love my family and my Mom always goes above and beyond to make our holidays special! 
 Chad was definitely in need of a vacation. ;)

 My little Chase fell in love with golf when we were down there. Which I was actually really pumped about. I know it's not very Canadian of me but I really hope he plays it over hockey. I'd like him to keep his teeth and his cute, little, straight nose. 





Just looking at these pictures makes me want to plan another trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment