Saturday, June 1, 2013

The happiest place on earth!!!

Oh Disneyland. At any age it truly is the best! Chad & I weren't sure about taking our boys to Disneyland this year because a lot of people kept saying it's better to take them when they're older. After going back and forth we decided to just go for 1 day. Like most little boys, Chase is a major Lightning McQueen fan. So Cars Land was our first stop. We walked into California adventure and saw Mickey first. Their eyes opened wide and their smiles got a little bigger. 


Cars Land is amazing! I truly felt like I was transported into the movie. Watching the excitement on my boy's faces as we walked in brought tears to my eyes. As a parent I had always dreamt of this moment and it was everything I imagined it would be. We got to go on all the rides, met lots of the characters from the movie and even had a dance party with DJ. 




Cyrus with his favorite character...Pluto (or as he likes to call him, "Poo-Toe")!

Towards the end of the night we watched the Mickey Soundsational Parade. It was AWESOME! The boys were dancing or standing with their mouths open in awe of everything. Then we headed over to Fantasyland to go on the carrousel and Peter Pan ride. This picture of Chase with the Sword and the stone is one of my favorites! For every girl (young or old) there is nothing like Cinderella's castle. So, I made the man clan pose in front of it with me. 

At the end of the night as we were waiting in line for the bus back to our parking lot, Chase fell asleep in my arms. He's 4 years old and these moments never happen anymore. So, even though Chad kept offering to take him and my arms felt like they were going to break, I held on tight. It was a moment I'll always cherish. We had the most fun filled day and I'm so glad we went! 

No comments:

Post a Comment